Sunday, October 16, 2005

When moms get sick....

It's not fair. I think that when we give birth, there should be some genetic synapse that forever protects the mother from catching anything her first or second born brings home in the way of viral or bacterial infection.

Baby brother has been sick since his birthday, and last night, I COMPLETELY lost my voice (no comments please.)

Now I am hacking up a lung! This, of course, after I told the cast of "Mattress" to NOT GET SICK and get a flu shot. Oh physician, heal thyself....

Oy.

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

Very nice blog. Keep up the good work. I find washing my hands until they're raw is an excellent way to fend of illness. Oh yeah, and not having any kids helps apparently. If you're looking for a boring blog, you should come check me out. You'll find all the latest nothingness on the net.