Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Reunion

Just came back from a weekend filled with friends from thirty years ago....Some were good to see, some were good to be seen by. It was a weekend of old bad habits and patterns finally being acknowledged, embraced and hopefully embalmed....





Here are the three old men who reportedly had crushes on me in high school. Two recovering addicts and a pathological liar. Boy, I certainly attracted winners in my youth...


A big shout out to Flipsy and Heidster who both dragged their asses out of bed early on a Sunday morning to drink coffee and eat breakfast with me and let me appreciate their friendship, oh so far from home...


Saw my cute niece and nephews




It's good to be home, my family missed me (not one thing was moved in my absence, not the laundry, not the garbage, not the newspapers on the dining room table...I am truly loved.)

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

Whoa! Gracie is huge now and she looks just like your sister. Dude.