CD Mix 8. And they said it couldn’t be done. Here’s my list with some potential alternate tracks
1. Title track Funhouse Pink I have a lot of cds with title tracks, but this is the newest. I really like the whole CD
2. I Command You Baby Get Lost Queen Latifah
3. Human Anatomy 101 Cold Shoulder Adele Another new CD, this was more of a challenge. I wanted to use something off the CD, not my favorite song, but a good one.
4. Song about waiting Sitting, Waiting, Wishing Jack Johnson I have become such a big fan of this guy, probably because he is from Hawaii
5. Novelty song Ride the Lawn Dana Lyons His bigger hit is “Cows With Guns” but this song got airplay on Car Talk.
6. Great song on a shit album Bitch Meredith Brooks
7. Song from 2008 It’s Over John Legend
8. Song about school Grade 9 Barenaked Ladies
9. This & That Buildings and Bridges Ani DiFranco
10. Dedication: Friendship Tenacious D to Stennie….
11. Favorite song from the year you graduated high school Fame David Bowie 1975 Baby!!
12. Song you are most surprised to discover in your CD/MP3 collection. It’s Time to Change The Brady Bunch Surprised, shocked and disgusted.
13. Kick-ass cover Amazing Grace Ric Henry. We went to school together and he just kept on performing. His voice is so crystal clear, and I love this song so much.
14. Song with your name in the title . Marla Another Breath (amazing lyrics!!). OK, there are four songs in the ITunes store with my name in the title. This one had the worst (for me) music and the most amazing lyrics.
15. Smoking song— Cigarette Ben Folds Five
16. Song about magic . Magic Foot 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee I know I use something from this CD in almost every mix. It’s playing here in Bellingham this spring. I can’t wait!!
17. Next song Heidi should learn on the guitar Here Comes the Sun Beatles! You probably already know this, but just in case…
18. Introductory song: . She Billy Joel Not a big toe tapper, but lovely, and hey, it’s Billy….
19. Amnesia: Don’t Forget Me. Red Hot Chili Peppers
20. Amnesty song Fine and Dandy Fine and Dandy this fit into so many categories…1, 9, and 16. (It’s not specifically about magic, but I can make my right leg disappear to this song )When Bet and Stennie were talking about this song on the Hucklebug, I knew I had to use it. I got this CD as a gift….it’s amazing!!