Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I love my cell phone but....

My cell phone has that ability to assign individual rings to specific callers. This means I can choose to ignore my sisters when I am at work and I know my mom is OK, or decide to not pick up the phone when it's a call coming from home and I am 1 minute away.

Or today, when I was meeting my friend for lunch, and she was late and I thought maybe I was early or she forgot or got stuck at a job or something, and then just as I was dialing she walked in.

Those are good reasons to have cell phones.

Then, there was the MORON at the restaurant who INSISTED that all of those around him needed to listen to his phone conversation.

I wanted to walk over and tell him to SHUT UP but I was afraid I'd wear my lunch back to my office, or even worse, that I'd be wearing his.

I am such a chicken!!

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

I like to talk as loudly as I possibly can while I stand or sit right next to a-holes like that.