Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A little diversion from reality

The Countdown Survey

Apparently, now you are tagged if you READ someone's survey. Oy.


Here we go:


10 of your top friends
{ NOT IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE }


10.Gwen
9.Stennie
8.Gail
7.Nancy
6.Lisette
5.Gregory
4.Flipsy
3.Mish
2.Teri
1.Ken


9 of your favorite foods

9. Spicy anything
8. French fries
7. watermelon
6. mango
5. Hamburgers from Boomers
4. Brent's corned beef sandwich
3. Chicken Soup
2. BBQ Pork Ribs (I know, can you believe it?)
1. Mallard's cocoanut almond chocolate chip ice cream

8 of your favorite movies

8. Ishtar
7. Three Faces of Eve
6. When Harry met Sally
5. Don Juan De Marco
4. Finding Neverland
3. Beaches (sorry)
2. Unconditional Love
1. The Incredibles

7 of your favorite shows of all time


6. M*A*S*H*
5. Cheers
4. LA Law
3. St. Elsewhere
2. Dark Shadows
1. Tales from the City

6 of your favorite songs

6. Here comes the sun -beatles
5. Friends - elton john
4. Dream a little dream of me - mama's and the papas
3. In My Life beatles
2. You're only human -billy joel
1. Unconditional love - Cyndi Lauper

5 stores you shop at

5. Lane Giant (see favorite food...)
4. The Body Shop
3. Mervyn's
2. Target
1. Old Navy

4 things you're afraid of

4. Bats
3. Breaking a bone
2. Losing one of my kids
1. Bats

3 of your favorite bands/artists

3. Caryn Simmons
2. Scott Huckabay
1. Gina Sala

2 of your most prized possesions

2. My New Car!!
1. My children.

1 wish you've always dreamed of coming true


Being interviewed on a late night talk show.

6 comments:

Flipsycab said...

Oooh...tales from the city! Is that the Armisted Maupin-based show? If so, 8 thumbs up! That was an excellent, riveting show. He as a writer and they as a show really captured a sense of time and place.

Flipsy likey.

Also, I have you to thank for my Ishtar love. OMG, when they sing "Little Darlin'" I lose it. One of my favorite lines is:
Ohmygawd, Rabbi Pierce is here!

Marla Bronstein said...

I just love when Dustin Hoffman sings to cheer up Warren Beatty. True friendship!!!

Flipsycab said...

Tellin' the truth is dangerous business/
Honest and popular don't go hand in hand/
If you admit that you play the accordian/
You'll never get hired in a rock-n-roll band!

Marla Bronstein said...

You are the best...I LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Flipsycab said...

People call me The Hawk.

Anonymous said...

hey