Wednesday, February 22, 2006

How lazy is my brain these days...

I've been tagged (finally) so here it goes. If you happen upon this, consider yourself tagged as well!


Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. QOATIP (Queen of All That Is Paper) my current job
2. Program Coordinator
3. Legal Assistant
4. Bank Teller

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Unconditional Love
2. Fried Green Tomatoes
3. Connie and Carla
4. Young Frankenstein

Four places you have lived:
1. Long Island, New York
2. Chatsworth, California
3. Berkeley, California
4. Bellingham, Washington

Four TV shows you love to watch: (since we just got DISH and have had no broadcast TV for 11 years (!) I expect my list will be revised shortly)
1. Will and Grace
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Oprah
4. Inside the Actors Studio

Four places you have been on vacation: My list – relaxing, not touristing…!
1. New York
2. Mexico
3. Japan
4. Gualala

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Does e-mail count?
2. Flipsycab (just to check in)
3. imdb
4. KFOG

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Trail mix
2. Fresh fruit (not kiwi)
3. Anything spicy Chinese, Japanese, Thai
4. Burritos

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a warm beach
2. Orchestra seats of a NY show
3. In a quiet cabin in the woods
4. On the water in a safe boat or on a raft, lazing in the warm sun.

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
1. Zoe
2. Jodi
3. Gail
4. Tara if she’s not driving someone somewhere….

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

Just to check in? Awwww...