Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ah, hypocrisy in the Belly

Today I was driving between the center of town and the mall area, just at the freeway, when I saw the CUTEST little car driving next to me. It really looked like it had been smooshed between books the size of RVs. I am guessing it probably gets about a million miles per gallon.

I was jealous. Here I am, pretending to be concerned about the environment, recycling paper, bottles, cans, walking when my ankle doesn't complain, yet my car still guzzles more than I would have liked.

So I drove, feeling bad about all the pollution I throw up into the environment, and then, I looked over at Ms. Smoosh, and I see she is SMOKING in her car. Ok, I say to myself, so she can stink up her cute car if she wants, but NOOOO, she has the window rolled down just enough so that the stench is all over the road...

So much for intelligent life on earth...

No comments: