Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sevens

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Stay at a healthy weight for longer than three months.
3. Ride my bike around the Skagit tulip festival
4. Go to Ghana (?)
5. Write a book
6. Let my hair go to its natural color
7. Unpack my china and crystal

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Climb a rope
2. Kayak
3. Snow Ski without face plowing
4. Sing with a vibrato
5. Sign when I am nervous
6. Program in HTML (I'm faking it right now...)
7. Sleep through the night

Seven Things That Attract Me to... (a Man)
1. Sense of humor
2. quick wit
3. eyes
4. smile/teeth
5. smell (only good smells and in proportions not to offend, please)
6. voice
7. build

Seven Things I Say, Perhaps Excessively
1. Cool
2. Literally
3. Really
4. No Way
5. Holy Shit
6. Good Grief
7. Fuck

Seven Good Books
1. Ladder of Years
2. Memoirs of a Geisha
3. Good In Bed
4. Gracedland
5. Wuthering Heights
6. It
7. Insomnia

Seven Good Movies
1. Ishtar (duh)
2. Sliding Doors
3. Connie and Carla
4. Unconditional Love
5. Three faces of Eve
6. Sylvia
7. The Shining


Seven Blogs To Tag
They’ve all been tagged already…

No comments: