Monday, October 16, 2006

Either everyone is laughing behind my back, or people are just plain stupid

I just got home after a very long day, I got to work at 8:45, went to the post office, the bank, visited a friend at her store, went and spent some time with a client, hung out at the high school as I am costuming "west side story" at BHS, it's now 6:28 and after a long long day, I arrive home and my first husband tells me that my sweater is inside out...tag in the back...OH MY G-D I can't believe no one told me! Not my computer guy, my client (although she is blind) my friends, the students, my daughter....

Now you have to realized that I am the kind of person who fixes tags hanging out of shirts of strangers, tells friends and acquaintances if there is a booger hanging and wipes my teeth to impart the silent message of "you had salad today, didn't you?"

WTF???

I am consoling myself with the thought that everyone I saw, adult and adolescent, thought I was making a fashion statement, something other than "I was half asleep when I got dressed."

Oy.

1 comment:

stennie said...

I totally would have told you. Just so you know. Where was your first husband in the morning when you were getting dressed in the first place?