Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Look, I wrote on a Tuesday!!!

Monday meme - movies!
Found this meme over at Stennie’s.

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Wizard of OZ
Shrek
Monsters, Inc.
Lady and the Tramp
Little Mermaid
South Park, Bigger Better, Uncut (can you tell my kids are getting older?)

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
Tommy (I was in college, it was $2)

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Johnny Depp – anytime –anywhere

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
So so many….Mel Gibson, Woody Allen (since he married his step-daughter) Nick Nolte, Kevin Costner

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Never Ending Story

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Another list….
Wizard of Oz
Grease
West Side Story
Bye Bye Birdie
Mary Poppins


7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
See #6.

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Sliding Doors, Unconditional Love, Life is Beautiful

9. Name a movie that you own.
I own so many….Unconditional Love.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
Eddie Murphy and Will Ferrell

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?
I’ve seen several because I worked at one of the last drive-in theatres in Southern California….One on One, Ode to Billie Jo, (I used to have it REALLY bad for Robbie Benson)

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Once. During The Sting. I should have watched the movie.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Dreamgirls

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
I walked out on Alien, because when the monster popped out of the guy’s stomach, I thought it was stupid.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
I’m pretty sure I cried during ET, and I SOBBED after Life is Beautiful.

16. Popcorn?
Only if I’m feeling really flush…it’s ridiculously expensive.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Rarely, I hate idiots who talk in the theatre, and I like pausing the DVD to pee.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Smokin’ Aces

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Comedy, but there are so few good ones.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
Sound of Music

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
Room with a View. BOOOOOORRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG.
Any movie with Kevin Costner….is he dead yet?

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
Momento

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?
Lots of scary Japanese films where people get cut by Ninjas and ghosts.

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?
I laughed a lot during Showtime. I love Robert DeNiro and Eddie Murphy in that movie.

1 comment:

stennie said...

I was *just* thinking about the movie Sliding Doors the other day. Damn, that is a good movie. I'm going to rent that one again.