Friday, September 13, 2013

A Whole New Normal

Again with the pushing the book? ;-)

 I just realized the date. 

When was the last time we had a Friday the 13th? Traditionally, it's a good day for me, so why not?

 If you didn't know, or don't have Facebook, or have been out of touch with me for God knows what reason, you might have missed the fact that I have a book reading and signing on the horizon...

Here's the link to the event:

 http://www.villagebooks.com/event/marla-bronstein-10/9/13

Or buy the book here.

 I hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Hutch said...

Hello, everyone calls me Hutch. I had my AN surgery in 2006 and went through just about the same post surgery 'stuff' as most AN folks. Over the years my balance has improved significantly and I've adjusted to SSD. I'm 71 and yet I feel 51. I credit most of my recovery to the fact that I took the time prior to surgery get BOTH my mind and body ready for this life changing event. I also consider my post surgery vestibular therapy to be critical to my successful outcome.