Wednesday, September 07, 2005

FDOS

For all of my school life, FDOS and LDOS were always my favorite days. Now I am a mom, and I only like one of them.

One of my favorite things to do as a mom is take their pictures the first day of school. Baby brother asked what would happen if he refused. I threatened to cancel the DSL. Hee Hee. I thrive on power and control. Does that make me a bad mom?

Baby Brother will be 13 in October, and here he is, acting the part.



Daughter will turn 16. This morning when she picked up her school schedule, she reached for the Grad Nite brochure. (She's only a Sophomore, for God's sake!!) I about swallowed my tongue.


Oy.

2 comments:

Flipsycab said...

Awwwww...my babys all grows up!

stennie said...

That picture of Spanky is priceless. You've totally captured the "Mom made me get this picture taken or she'd take away my DSL" look.