Friday, November 04, 2005

November 4!!!

Today is my baby sister's wedding anniversary, and her daughter's birthday....

And, it is the birthday of Q.O.A.T.I.P.....so far, it's been a great morning, but I've only been awake for an hour and a half, which, in fact, is about all the time it takes for the day to take a header into the crapper.

So drink a toast to me, as I am still clean and sober, and plan to be, until I'm not.

PS, my ex-drinking habit had NOTHING to do with the aforementioned ankle incident, as I stopped drinking weeks before....in case you were curious...

3 comments:

Krizzer said...

Happy Birthday dear!!!! I'll hoist one in your honor! I have no intention of being clean and sober. Love you!

Flipsycab said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRONTASAURUS!!!

stennie said...

Oh, piss, I forgot your birthday again. Every year. I'm sorry, babe. Happy belated!