Wednesday, November 09, 2005

14 days and counting

So as if it weren't enough that I got really sick early in the rehearsal process, and then half my cast got sick, and then two of my leads got really really sick, and then one of my leads bumped her head and got a concussion, and then I broke my ankle, and then another lead slipped on his deck and landed flat on his back, then as if that weren't enough that my set isn't done, I don't have a full back stage crew and my orchestra is missing half a wind and brass section, as if that wasn't enough, this morning my car (the old one, the automatic, since I can't drive the new car since it's a stick, and oh, did I mention I broke my ankle??) my old car would not start.

Am I being punished? I thought Hell week was supposed to start NEXT Monday...

Oy.

3 comments:

stennie said...

You know the show always looks like hell two weeks before opening. Then suddenly it starts to come together the day before tech rehearsal, like out of nowhwere. Break a leg.

Marla Bronstein said...

you mean my other leg?

stennie said...

You could always break someone else's leg, has that occurred to you?