Friday, January 13, 2006

She's BAAAACK

Just in case someone besides Flipsycab and Stennie read this blog, Go to Google, type in "unfortunately YOUR FIRST NAME," and hit enter! See what fun, wacky information you can find about yourself that's not really, actually related to yourself! Quotation marks are necessary and you must insert your own first name (not just type in the words your first name). First page hits are recommended. BTW, my name is not as usual as most, hence the shorter list...

See below for an example from yours truly. Please note: names have been substituted to protect the innocent.

Unfortunately, QOATIP was killed in an accident about seven years ago. I’m sure it seems that way since no one has heard boo from me, but. Ta da, not true. Here I am, brought back to the living thanks to Flipsycab and Stennie and this hysterical concept…

Unfortunately QOATIP is too busy to keep a forum. Well, isn’t that obvious, considering I haven’t’ blogged since f’ing NOVEMBER!!

Unfortunately QOATIP woke up with a splitting headache, Not bloody likely, since we have cut out the excess drinking phase of life.

Unfortunately, QOATIP needs training not to jump on people. I’m trying to be better

Unfortunately, QOATIP doesn’t trust her own creative voice. UMMMM, that’s not always true, but then, I did copy this….

Unfortunately, QOATIP had someone who didn’t bother practicing so she had to use her script on stage. This is my biggest nightmare

Unfortunately and very sadly for QOATIP, her good intentions could not save her from the hell of Iraq. Amen

Unfortunately, QOATIP is no longer with us. Again, untrue, but surely understandable for someone to think so.

Unfortunately, QOATIP isn't too fond of mutants. And again, I say Amen, and stay out of the movie theatre please, I’d prefer to watch without listening to you talk about your day.

Unfortunately, QOATIP's Place has come to an end. Well, until I am stricken by my muse(s) again.

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

Don't jump up. Bad girl!

Welcome back, Mista Kottair.