Thursday, November 24, 2005

THE REVIEWS ARE IN

Here is the report on the show. I hesitate to call this a review, although she was kind to two of the actors. I am cutting 20-30 minutes from the show before opening. Of course, she saw our FIRST run through, so how could I have known...I guess I did. As it was, I had cut 10 minutes that afternoon! We are sold out for opening night and Sunday matinee already. I hope no one with children tries to get their money back!!

How willing will 7 actors be to come in Friday after T-giving to work on the problem spots (which they are part of???)

BTW

Happy Day of Thanks to all of you dear readers. My first husband's gift to me this year is that we are going OUT TO DINNER at a restaurant. No obligatory conversation with strangers, no uncomfortable interaction between adolescent teenage acquaintances, no cooking and no helping to clean up afterwards.

And my gift to him is that I'm not spending any money tomorrow.

Everyone wins this year.

As I hope it is with you.

1 comment:

Flipsycab said...

Huzzah! Hope all Peas and Princesses are happy!