Sunday, February 11, 2007

Your Hawaiian Word of the Week #15

Well friends, as I enter into week three of this hacking lung wrenching cough/cold/throat thing, I look forward to warmer weather.

A good friend of mine is working on an academic paper, and wished out loud she had a quiet place to write where she wouldn’t be interrupted. The next day another friend called her and said she needed to house sit her little house ON THE BIG ISLAND OF HAWAII for two months, and did my friend know someone….short story, my friend is leaving on Feb 19 for 60 days!!

So now, my challenge is to you, my friends.

Say out loud, so the universe can hear you:
“I wish I could go to Hawaii with my friend Marla in November.”

I’m standing by the phone, waiting for your call.

Your vocabulary word of the week is brought to you by the letter “Y”, and the word is “Year.” As in Happy New Year to all my Chinese friends next week.

Happy New Year: Hau’oli Mahakiki Hou

Sing along with me.

No comments: