Friday, February 09, 2018

FOR DIANE

You are such a delicate flower. Soft. Sensitive. Demure. I noticed that about you the first time I saw you when you auditioned for the Lion in Wizard of Oz.

I’m kidding. The first time I saw you was in Charlie Brown.

Larger than life, more energy than the Tasmanian devil, with so much talent and stage presence, and yet, your heart is so glued to California, I don’t know that you ever left home longer than you were working on a show or a movie.

And then you came home to take care of your momma. She is one lucky beautiful woman..I never met her when we were younger, boy oh how she can sell milkshakes to an Eskimo..

You have always been so kind to me, never made me feel like I didn’t belong or wasn’t part of everything. You are like that with so many people..I watch the videos you make now, always making everyone in the room feel like they are the focus of all of your attention.

You make me want to be a better writer. Thank you for your inspiration.

No comments: